ITF Pharma is committed to helping the ALS community
- Dedicated to offering ongoing support and services through every stage of ALS
- Affiliated with prominent ALS communities that are joining forces to advance survival in ALS through greater knowledge and action
- Connecting patients and caregivers with empowering ALS advocacy groups and communities
TIGLUTIK co-pay support
- ITF Pharma offers a co-pay support program to help ensure that people living with ALS, with commercial insurance, get access to TIGLUTIK when they need it
- TIGLUTIK co-pay support helps reduce out-of-pocket expenses and reduces the financial burden of living with a chronic and rare disease
- Eligible patients pay no more than $50 per filled prescription of TIGLUTIK*
ITF Pharma thanks veterans for their service to the United States. The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) provides benefits for veterans with ALS, including for treatments like TIGLUTIK.
Anovo – Your Primary Personal Pharmacy Service for TIGLUTIK
The Anovo team has experience with rare disease therapies like TIGLUTIK and the people who rely on them. Anovo will navigate the benefits, authorizations, and insurance claims necessary to provide quick access to TIGLUTIK.
An Anovo representative will call you or your caregiver after your doctor submits your prescription. (Your caller ID will show a 901 area code.)
TIGLUTIK is available through Anovo
The patient or caregiver must speak with Anovo to activate the order and fulfillment process. During this call, Anovo will confirm your order, describe the process, check amount of drug-on-hand and answer any questions you might have.
The Anovo team of reimbursement specialists and pharmacists will work to get your prescription authorized by your insurance provider, alert you of your benefits, and then shipped directly to you for on-time delivery.
Anovo benefits for TIGLUTIK patients include:
- Coordinating the prescription process
- Contacting payer organizations
- Verifying insurance benefits
- Contacting the prescribing doctor’s office for missing information
- Communicating regularly with the patient and/or their caregiver
- Delivering TIGLUTIK conveniently and rapidly through reliable FedEx over-night delivery
- Scheduling regular follow-ups with the patient and/or their caregiver to answer any questions about this treatment
- 24/7 access to a pharmacist
Contact Anovo at 844-763-1198, where pharmacists are available to answer your questions.
Click here to download an Anovo TIGLUTIK enrollment form.
Connecting to empowering ALS communities
It’s important to find other people who know how you feel and can offer emotional support to help you along your treatment journey. There are many ways to connect and find hope.
Visit these national online communities for immediate support
Get encouragement, guidance, and advice.
- The ALS Association website at alsa.org
- An ALS Association online forum for patients and caregivers at alsforums.com
- The Motor Neurone Disease Association at mndassociation.org and/or an online forum at mndforum.com
- The International Alliance of ALS/MND (motor neurone disease) Associations at alsmndalliance.org
Visit local chapters
- To find a local chapter in your community, visit:
- You’re not alone. Many local venues schedule routine meetings to connect people living with ALS and their caregivers to one another
*ELIGIBILITY AND RESTRICTIONS
Offer is valid for each prescription fill for commercially insured patients where TIGLUTIK is covered. Offer is valid for patients age 18 and older. Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE, or other patients of other federal or state programs are not eligible. ITF Pharma reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend this offer without notice. Offer good only in the USA, including Puerto Rico, at participating retail pharmacies. Void if prohibited by law, taxed, or restricted. This offer has no cash value and may not be used in combination with any other discount, coupon, rebate, free trial, or similar offer for the specified product. Maximum savings limit applies; patient out-of-pocket expense may vary.