ITF Pharma is committed to helping the ALS community
- Dedicated to offering ongoing support and services through every stage of ALS
- Affiliated with prominent ALS communities that are joining forces to advance survival in ALS through greater knowledge and action
- Connecting patients and caregivers with empowering ALS advocacy groups and communities
TIGLUTIK co-pay support
- ITF Pharma offers a co-pay support program to help ensure that people living with ALS, with commercial insurance, get access to TIGLUTIK when they need it
- TIGLUTIK co-pay support helps reduce out-of-pocket expenses and reduces the financial burden of living with a chronic and rare disease
- Eligible patients pay as little as $50 per filled prescription of TIGLUTIK*
ITF Pharma thanks veterans for their service to the United States. The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) provides benefits for veterans with ALS, including for treatments like TIGLUTIK.
Personalized assistance through Foundation Care
Foundation Care, a full-service specialty pharmacy, understands the needs of people affected by rare diseases like ALS and the therapies they are prescribed like TIGLUTIK. Foundation Care helps ensure timely access to TIGLUTIK by assisting with authorizations, commercial insurance claims, and benefits.
TIGLUTIK is only available through Foundation Care
Within 24 business hours of your doctor submitting the prescription, a Foundation Care representative will contact you or your caregiver to confirm the order. Your caller ID will show an area code 314 number, so be sure to answer. You or your caregiver must speak with Foundation Care for the order to process. Expect your first TIGLUTIK shipment to arrive within 5 business days of confirmation.
Foundation Care helps make it easier to get TIGLUTIK by:
- Coordinating the prescription process
- Verifying insurance information
- Following up with the prescribing doctor’s office if any medical information is missing
- Contacting payer organizations
- Communicating regularly with the person taking TIGLUTIK and/or their caregiver
- Delivering TIGLUTIK conveniently and rapidly—within 24 business hours after speaking with the person taking TIGLUTIK and/or their caregiver
- Scheduling continual follow-ups with the person taking TIGLUTIK and/or their caregiver to review any questions they may have in regard to treatment
Contact Foundation Care at 855-231-9522, where pharmacists are available to answer your questions.
Connecting to empowering ALS communities
It’s important to find other people who know how you feel and can offer emotional support to help you along your treatment journey. There are many ways to connect and find hope.
Visit these national online communities for immediate support
Get encouragement, guidance, and advice.
- The ALS Association website at alsa.org
- An ALS Association online forum for patients and caregivers at alsforums.com
- The Motor Neurone Disease Association at mndassociation.org and/or an online forum at mndforum.com
- The International Alliance of ALS/MND (motor neurone disease) Associations at alsmndalliance.org
Visit local chapters
- To find a local chapter in your community, visit:
- You’re not alone. Many local venues schedule routine meetings to connect people living with ALS and their caregivers to one another
*ELIGIBILITY AND RESTRICTIONS
Offer is valid for each prescription fill for commercially insured patients where TIGLUTIK is covered. Offer is valid for patients age 18 and older. Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE, or other patients of other federal or state programs are not eligible. ITF Pharma reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend this offer without notice. Offer good only in the USA, including Puerto Rico, at participating retail pharmacies. Void if prohibited by law, taxed, or restricted. This offer has no cash value and may not be used in combination with any other discount, coupon, rebate, free trial, or similar offer for the specified product. Maximum savings limit applies; patient out-of-pocket expense may vary.