Support available for your patients
ITF Pharma is committed to being a leader in the amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) community
- Dedicated to offering ongoing support and services through every stage of ALS
- Affiliated with prominent ALS communities that are joining forces to advance survival in ALS through greater knowledge and action
- Connecting patients and caregivers with empowering ALS advocacy groups and communities
TIGLUTIK co-pay support
- ITF Pharma offers a co-pay support program to help ensure that people living with ALS, with commercial insurance, get access to TIGLUTIK when they need it
- TIGLUTIK co-pay support helps reduce out-of-pocket expenses and reduces the financial burden of living with a chronic and rare disease
- Eligible patients will pay as little as $50 per filled prescription of TIGLUTIK
ELIGIBILITY AND RESTRICTIONS
Offer is valid for each prescription fill for commercially insured patients where TIGLUTIK is covered. Offer is valid for patients age 18 and older. Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE, or other patients of other federal or state programs are not eligible. ITF Pharma reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend this offer without notice. Offer good only in the USA, including Puerto Rico, at participating retail pharmacies. Void if prohibited by law, taxed, or restricted. This offer has no cash value and may not be used in combination with any other discount, coupon, rebate, free trial, or similar offer for the specified product. Maximum savings limit applies; patient out-of-pocket expense may vary.
Anovo – Your Exclusive Personal Pharmacy Service for TIGLUTIK
The Anovo team has experience with rare disease therapies like TIGLUTIK and the people who rely on them. Anovo will navigate the benefits, authorizations, and insurance claims necessary to provide quick access to TIGLUTIK.
An Anovo representative will call your patient or their caregiver after you submit a prescription. (Their caller ID will show a 901 area code.)
The patient or caregiver must speak with Anovo to activate the order and fulfillment process.
To fill a prescription, you can easily submit all the required patient information to Anovo by:
What happens after you prescribe TIGLUTIK?
- Anovo will contact the patient and/or caregiver soon after receiving a prescription from the prescriber
- Anovo will follow up with your office if any required information is missing
- Anovo will provide on-going contact with each prescription delivery
- Anovo offers 24/7 pharmacist availability for any questions
To ensure a timely and accurate shipment, be sure to:
- Search for Anovo in your EHR system
- Select AnovoRxPharmacy#5
- Remember the Anovo NABP/NCPDP Provider ID: 4445640
For more information, contact Anovo at 844-763-1198.
Connecting patients living with ALS and their caregivers
Helping your patients and those who care for them connect with others in similar situations can provide emotional support that can be motivating and inspiring. Remind them that there are local, national, and online communities that can be helpful along their journey with ALS.