Support available for your patients
ITF Pharma is committed to being a leader in the amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) community
- Dedicated to offering ongoing support and services through every stage of ALS
- Affiliated with prominent ALS communities that are joining forces to advance survival in ALS through greater knowledge and action
- Connecting patients and caregivers with empowering ALS advocacy groups and communities
TIGLUTIK co-pay support
- ITF Pharma offers a co-pay support program to help ensure that people living with ALS, with commercial insurance, get access to TIGLUTIK when they need it
- TIGLUTIK co-pay support helps reduce out-of-pocket expenses and reduces the financial burden of living with a chronic and rare disease
- Eligible patients will pay as little as $50 per filled prescription of TIGLUTIK
ELIGIBILITY AND RESTRICTIONS
Offer is valid for each prescription fill for commercially insured patients where TIGLUTIK is covered. Offer is valid for patients age 18 and older. Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE, or other patients of other federal or state programs are not eligible. ITF Pharma reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend this offer without notice. Offer good only in the USA, including Puerto Rico, at participating retail pharmacies. Void if prohibited by law, taxed, or restricted. This offer has no cash value and may not be used in combination with any other discount, coupon, rebate, free trial, or similar offer for the specified product. Maximum savings limit applies; patient out-of-pocket expense may vary.
TIGLUTIK is exclusively available through Foundation Care.
Foundation Care streamlines prescribing, simplifying the process of starting patients on a new treatment and offering your patients timely, accurate, and convenient medication delivery.
To fill a prescription, you can easily submit all the required patient information to Foundation Care by:
- Foundation Care will follow up with your office if any required information is missing
- Foundation Care will contact the patient and/or caregiver within 24 business hours of receiving a prescription
- The patient and/or caregiver must speak with a Foundation Care representative to complete their order
To ensure a timely and accurate shipment, be sure to:
- Include “LLC” when searching for the Foundation Care pharmacy
- Select retail pharmacy instead of specialty pharmacy in your search
- Remember the Foundation Care NABP/NCPDP Provider ID: 2635564
Connecting patients living with ALS and their caregivers
Helping your patients and those who care for them connect with others in similar situations can provide emotional support that can be motivating and inspiring. Remind them that there are local, national, and online communities that can be helpful along their journey with ALS.